Sunday, December 13, 2009

Social Networks and Socializing

I have facebook at this moment. I've had it and deactivated it twice and now I'm thinking that three times is a charm. I appreciate that people seriously love their facebook and/or other social networking sites. I don't. It's not me and for some odd reason it bugs me to admit to having a facebook account. So, I am giving it up for good and will have even more time to focus on my bordering on obsession love of blogs. I find blogs that I love and read all their blogs, local blogs, cooking, beauty, art, magick, news and views blogs I love 'em...I even joined the (yes I'll admit it's a social networking site) blogher to discover even more fabulous blogs! So bless everyone who takes finger to key to create online diaries that are works of art. The world is shrinking but I'll stay connected by perusing the online world of picture diaries, not short soundbite status lines.
xo

No comments: