Sunday, November 29, 2009

Candle Heaven

So, since moving into our new to us apartment we have become candle fiends. Candle light, a bit of wine and a slowed down pace are all reasons for gratitude right now as we adjust to East Coast living...I picked up a new candle for myself for Christmas (and broke down and lit it a month early) on sale at Winners. I was drawn to the soft powdery scent and the description of ingredients including Italian Bergamot, Neroli Oil, Persian Rose, Orange Blossom etc. Well, my oh my, I didn't think it possible to be so excited about a candle! Not only is it beautiful in it's heavy minimalist glass home, and eco friendly (clean waxes, unbleached cotton/lead free wicks etc) but the smell is lush. That initial pretty powdery scent overlays a rich, exotic and cozy blend of smells...
I'm so glad I purchased this bit of luxury from http://seracon.ca !

No comments: