Thursday, January 7, 2010

Polaroid's Gonna Be Huge


I’m going to make a little prediction. Polaroid is going to be huge, again. I, along with thousands of others have been enjoying the many blogs out there that either a. Use a Polaroid or b. Use an app that makes their photos look like a Polaroid. Well now they’ve teamed up with Lady GaGa and like her or not there is no denying she is inventive and she’s very popular right now. A quote from Lady GaGa "The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion/technology/photography innovation - blending the iconic history of Polaroid and instant film with the digital era - and we are excited to collaborate on these ventures with the Polaroid brand. Lifestyle, music, art, fashion: I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer, and to - as my father puts it - finally have a real job." Perezhilton.com

I thought Polaroid made an announcement years back that they weren't making any more instant film...I wonder if the bloggers/artists that use this medium will have more blog 'hits'....

No comments: