Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If it makes me happy, proud....


O.k. so ignoring the models unhappy facial features I simply love/adore this Erin Fetherston dream from 2009 fall/winter collection. Check it out here to see just how amazing the dress/fabric really is up close...this has nothing to do with my post except that it makes me happy...

The next 10 things on my ‘bucket’ (I do not love this term) list is a bit of a cheat. This is 10 things that I HAVE done; I am proud of and would, will or am continuing to do...


61) Lived in Ethiopia
62) Lived in China
63) Travelled to, London(England), Switzerland, Israel (thanks mum and dad), Dominican Republic, the East Coast of Canada and much of the United States (thanks honey) :)
64) Embrace Vegetarianism
65) Quit smoking
66) Use only green cleaners in our home (baking soda and vinegar etc)
67) Our cats (eternally ungrateful critters in fur pyjama’s) are rescue animals
68) Have mucha post secondary education and am/will put it to good use ;)
69) Use green toiletries that work!
70) Have simplified my life from a non green ‘burbs existence to increasingly sustainable urban living...


Sometimes it's good to remember how much one has accomplished!

No comments: