Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Smiles...


So this is my brain on sinus medication...I gotta say as disjointed as it is, it's filled with great stuff like this yummy Almond/Coconut Egyptian style cake I bought at the market this morning, really, so moist it was hard to pick up, it made me smile.
John Cusack always makes me smile, always.
My cat thinks he can fit in my bag of goodies from the market...homecoming trinkets (3 more sleeps, I'm all teary thinking about it)!!! He makes me smile.

But before I wonder at my cats intelligence or lack thereof I always remember my husbands cat, Ally, is very 'special'...she sat looking at that Q-tip for a very long time.  She makes me laugh.

I love my Earl, I am hugging him, it's just hard to tell because his eyes are closed and he's a black cat...

As excited as I am to see my friends and family for a brief time, explore the Big Smoke, hang upside down on roller coasters, stuff myself full of Injera b Wot and fill myself up with all sorts of hugs, love and girlfriend/dad time I know I'll be happy to return to my new home by the sea.  My husband and the laid back people of the East make my life very good....Oh yes, and a mini shout out to a Halifamous blogger I finally said hello to, Shelagh, she needs to write a tour guide for the area.  I know much of what a know about these parts thanks to her blog!

2 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Yay!! It was so great to meet you and have such a long fun chat!!!!
I'm back there this morning. You will have to try a Sunday market sometime, different from Saturday. More laid back.
Hope you have fun in TO and yes, I voted:) Thanks for the link!

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip, I do find the crowds a bit much sometimes!

On my way now but wanted to say thanks again, you're the best :)