Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Learning From Others


* art found here
While reading one of my fav. local blogs slightly off center I found/stole/borrowed a neat subject matter, 'Ten Things I have to Let Go Of'...thought provoking and somewhat ever changing...My ten...


1.  Old smoking cravings

2.  Wishing that I was blonde, or looked good as a blonde…

3.  How time is starting to fly

4.  Guilt, oh Lord the old guilt…

5.  Things that I just plain suck at

6.  Being overly sensitive

7.  Being childless guilt (yup, it’s a separate guilt)

8.  The uncontrollable

9.  My fate to wander in this life…

10.  Not singing like Ella Fitzgerald 

1 comment:

Jack said...

Oh that is so nice, and thinks for the link love :)

Every Tuesday I create my list of ten things... makes me feel good.

Love you list today!
Jack ♥