Sunday, March 6, 2011

*image courtesy of Stahler

I haven't posted in over a week.  Perhaps not a big deal for a home job blog, but big enough for me to ask some questions of myself.  Have I not seen anything pretty enough, note worthy, intriguing or amusing in the past week?  No, that's not it.  My list of inspired blogs consistently inspire and provoke thoughts...

Have I been so super busy that I haven't had time to blog?  No, that's not it either.  While the past week has seemed to be sucked into a Vortex of Never- neverland I have found occasion to work full time, bake an ugly cake, make two birds nest rings amongst assorted other bits of life.

So, why have I not blogged....is it perhaps that I am feeling the apathetic numbness that comes from hearing one too many economic tales of woe.  Pets that suffer through infections and/or are given up due to economic prioritizing...ideals waiting, people settling, pragmatism trumps innovative yet time consuming dreaming...it's not a soul stirring, blues generating depression but rather the mind numbing continuance of defeatism that keeps us paying high taxes while applying for the welfare state services that our minimum wage tax dollars support....

I truly don't know.  Wish I did, I'd love to dole out free advice that would patch things all up...

No comments: