Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

*image/print found here


1. I love to go to the Airport because both the arrivals and departures make me teary with the potential stories of others.

2. Guiness, fine cheeses, local fruit, it’s the quality and yes, sometimes it really is the finer things in life...!

3. The last thing I had to eat was pasta with a blush sauce.

4. Balancing more than one 'love' is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to pray for Japan and humanity as a whole....

6. Years, months, weeks, hours, minutes and seconds have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a fresh hair colour, tomorrow my plans include feeling Spring and Sunday, I want to smell bar b ques!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Oooo a fresh hair colour is always a treat!

And I caught a whiff of BBQ's on that really nice day last week... Wednesday I think.

Hope your enjoying your wine tonight.

Jack