Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fill In

 
*adorable image found here



1. Family isn't always blood.

2. ups and downs are most enjoyed on a carousel 

3. Trust no one, Mulder knows best.

4. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and throw some salt over your left shoulder

5. Parents are complicated.

6. Ignore what was said, language is skewed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early bedtime, tomorrow my plans include Valentines Day Shopping and Sunday, I want to clean and create!

2 comments:

live2create said...

Amy - you always have the BEST images in your blog :D
I loved this one so much I tracked it down to its original source on Deviant Art - haha
much love!

Amy said...

Thanks! I try to showcase/highlight some of the inspiration that it is out there...filling up the well and giving back...