Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Little Late...


*image found here

I have seen a few people blog the Friday Fill-Ins and although it is Sunday I think this is a great and simple bit of creativity...so this weeks fill-in;

1. Right now I need to take the next leap into my new future


2. Red wine is what's in my glass.

3. A copy of this letter isn't gonna happen

4. Homemade egg fried rice is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey (the only movie I've watched lately).

6. tea I like; teahouses I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being tucked back into bed,tomorrow my plans included finding great makeup bargains, Starbucks , some family time and Sunday, I want to complete my 2011 vision board and revise my resume for part time work!

No comments: