Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

*image found here 



1. Up wards and onwards...'cause what the heck else can we do?.

2. Hope is going around...but oh what about the Egyptians ?

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: are best in children's stories, but suck in real life as they denote that it is awfully cold out there

4. a nice back rub, is something I must embrace through benefits...or occasionally a bit of a whine :)

5. I'm thinking about a new part time gig, an Etsy shop, making new local friends, Spring and a dreamy sleep.

6. Let it be or fix it (my Grandma's cleaned up version of 'shite, or get off the pot).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my Husband sleeping in, tomorrow my plans include Starbucks and kisses and Sunday, I want to go to market to market!


Check out other peoples Friday Fill Ins here

2 comments:

Jack said...

I like your weekend plans! I'm thinking the market would be great tomorrow too. Enjoy!

Jack

Unknown said...

Very cool : ) I might just have to share it ... and my hopes (and thoughts and prayers) are going out to those in Egypt right now ...