Monday, July 12, 2010

The Facts of Life...Etsy and Church

*image found here
'You take the good, you take the bad' and in the end the good is still outweighing the bad right now!  I had a marvelous visit with my oldest friend.  The picture here is of St.Paul's the oldest English church in North America.  Found in Halifax it is beautiful, haunting (ghost stories and even a tomb inside) and peaceful feeling...which of course I couldn't capture.  I hope to go back later in the summer (it is just across the basin) and find out if the lovely summer student there was able to dig up in the archives the mystery of the 'dancers' stained glass...if so I'll post pictures later...

On a sad/odd note I had an Etsy seller refuse to work with me because I hadn't yet bought or sold on Etsy...so is Etsy becoming a closed community? How sad as I've been hyping them for years...

No comments: