Saturday, February 27, 2010

Healthy Thoughts, Blah Month

This is Dr. Weil's food pyramid image found here and his amazing website found here. This is, more or less how I eat anyways but I thought it would be interesting to post as he has a wide range of advice and recipes...also we are embarking on a 3-4 week alcohol free period of time. Why we’re choosing one of the dreariest times of year to do this is beyond me. We’re trying to test out whether we’ll feel that much ‘healthier’ for it, although I still wish I had suggested this at a warmer time of year when we could stroll around in the evenings as distraction. On a yummier note I made an amazing cauliflower soup the other night that even my carnivores enjoyed. The recipe can basically be found here with my adaptions being; less cheese, add shredded cabbage, add a bit of Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and hot peppers for a bit of kick...

No comments: