Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wishes for Window Farms





I discovered this kick arse site http://www.windowfarms.org/ when working on my Masters and while many things, plans and even people of 2009 have gone by the way-side this site is something I'm moving to my active blog and have every intention of creating in my own urban window space. I'm loving urban living, I can't stress enough how the ‘burbs were so not me. I feel my creativity returning, a sense of authenticity in living. However I am aware that my current lack of land means that I must be creative in adding some green to our world. My list of greening our little plot so far consists of;

not killing my new baby fern

continue cleaning and beautifying with all natural products

shopping local (thank heavens the craft beers here are loverly) when possible

creating our own window farm!

Adding window boxes when Spring rolls around...

I scour blogs but if anyone wants to suggest fav. green, beauty, photography or just plain great life blogs feel free to suggest away.

xo

No comments: